Banner Recruiting & Admissions Performance
Today’s recruiting and admissions teams need better data to identify the tactics that will have the most impact on their programmes, and better ways to measure how those tactics are supporting overall progress to goals.
Banner™ Recruiting and Admissions Performance is a tightly integrated package of scorecards, dashboards, reports, and analytic capabilities that provides admissions and enrolment managers, institutional researchers, and executives with the information they need to track progress toward your institution’s enrolment goals.
Scorecards can be configured to reflect institution-specific plans, goals, and objectives, helping managers pinpoint areas that need attention, understand historical trends, or compare performance to goals. Dashboards provide summary views of information on a single screen, helping managers and staff see exactly the information they need to do their jobs better. Banner Recruiting and Admissions Performance also provides a package of robust report aids, including trend, multi-dimensional, summary, and detail reports. Banner Recruiting and Admissions Performance provides the kind of visibility you need to:
- Make more informed decisions about your recruiting and admissions efforts
- Use desirability and probability ratings to analyse your admissions funnel
- Find the data you need to plan and execute enrolment tactics
- Support financial aid planning, award packaging, and projected tuition discounts
- Understand enrolment yields and conversion rate trends
- Examine recruiting outcomes by academic programme and ranking, financial need, region, gender, ethnicity, and more